Friday, November 25, 2016

WISHING YOU A HAPPY DAY

Hi, There!

I hope you had a happy day after all the turkey eating day - if you celebrate Turkey Day;)  I was just happy to have a day that I did not have to cook anything since it is all about the leftovers for me!! 

Just wish this country could realize Thanksgiving is about "family and friends" and stop the craze over the shopping.  My grandson missed his first Thanksgiving Day dinner with us in 18 years since he had to work from 2:30 pm to 1:00 am on Thanksgiving Day!!!  

Off my soap box and on to my card.  I love this Stamping Bella rubber stamp image!  So I used it to make this birthday card for my grandson's girlfriend.  Since she likes her coffee I am hoping this is a good match - not to mention her gift is a coffee mug with an imprinted picture of her and my grandson at his Senior prom this past June with the caption - Love Is All You Need!  

Have a great weekend and till next time, hope you share a cup of Java or Tea with a special someone! Hugs and Blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card at:
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #128:  November Birthdays
Polkadoodles Week 46: Anything Goes
Stamping Bella - sent via email to Emily:)

4 comments:

  1. so many wor to coloring but worthed
    your card is so sweet with this Image
    I love stamping Bella Image always
    adorable made
    many thanks to joining at Pattie`s Creations Challenge
    Hugs
    Monika (New DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CaroleAnn. I love that you matched those groovy girls with some funky papers. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card - love that big coffee cup - too cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenges.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!