Sunday, December 13, 2015

GOD BLESS US - EVERYONE!

Hi, There!

This is my last post for the holiday season and I will be back in January - so Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year  and Peace to all is what I wish for you!!

For my last card and challenge entries of 2015 -

I love the new paper by Graphic 45 - A Christmas Carol!!  I love that movie - with Alastair Sim!! Not the colorized one either - the old time black and white movie!!  Grew up with all these movies.  I have some of these movies in a special Christmas box so my next movie to watch would be The Bishop's Wife - Loretta Young, David Nevin, Cary Grant!!!  

Anywhos - I used some of the elements in the DP pack for the window area and the background I created with distress inks and a brick stencil from Tim Holtz.  The window is an Impression Obsession die cut and the sentiment is from Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol.  Some rhinestones from Recollections. Thanks for stopping by and, if you wish, I have posted another card made with the same elements for you to take a peek at except that sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo - thanks so much for being with me for 2015.  Looking so forward to some new beginnings in 2016 for me!!  Till next time,  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Challenges for this card:
613 Avenue Create Challenge #154 Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge #159 anything goes/Christmas
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #171 - A Vintage Christmas



One extra card that I made - not for the challenge is the following:


6 comments:

  1. Hi, CaroleAnn! It has been a while since I last visited your blog! So nice to see that you are still creating fabulous projects! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, thanks for sharing them with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those black and white classics just can't be beat. The vintage image and Scrooge reference make this a great Christmas card. I hope that you and yours enjoy a wonderful and blessed Christmas season CaroleAnn. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole Ann, wonderful cards with very interesting background! Looks so native and cosy))) i wish you to spend pleasant Christmas time, have fun! !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CaroleAnn, your card is just stunning!! It takes me back to that old familiar movie with the images and design! I just love how you have it behind the brick wall and window! What a cute idea! So festive and fun!! I must remember to watch this movie this year!! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and blessings for the upcoming New Year my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage cards! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!