Monday, October 12, 2015

MEOW YOU'RE MINE

Hi, There!

I came across these great images at MoMannings and I love them all - could not decide which to color up first.  I posted a card made with the Zombies image on Facebook over at Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse as you can only post one card per challenge on the monthly card challenge.  But I had so much fun making both.  For this card I used Nosferatmew - the vampire cat!!!  Love that image!!!  My cat definitely owns me so I am his - without the fangs;)  So this is for all our halloween kitties - thanks for stopping by and till next time Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Mos digital challenge #256 - anything goes w/Mo Image/optional fall colors


This is an easel card 
Copic Colors Used:
Cat E70 C00
Eyes R26 with lots of glossy accent so they are 3-D from the page
Cape C3 C5 C8 and Spectrum Black Pencil #120
Image is mounted onto stash paper lime green and a sparkle black cardstock from stash
Cutouts are also from my Halloween stash



5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a really fun easel design here Carole Ann! Love the sparkle black and fun Halloween image too!! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring designs!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. As another "crazy cat lady" I adore this card! Great coloring & wonderful design! Love the tombstone! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image from Mo and the sentiment is so funny! Fabulous design and colouring - the black sparkle card sets it all off beautifully. Thank you for entering Mo's DP2 Challenge and good luck in the draw - Hellen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw this amongst the entries , and I had to come and have a look. How fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this time.
    Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card. Love easel cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!