Monday, October 5, 2015

AURORA MAPLE

Hi, There!

We are having some beautiful weather here today - very fall like.  So I am caught up in a creative mood of fall colors. East Wind has some awesome images to color and to get those creative juices flowing!  Naturally I had to get me some of those images and here is one I colored up today.  Thanks for stopping by, till my next post, have a fabulous fall day!!

East Wind Challenge #40 - Texture

The texture part you cannot see so good in the photo but I used a piece of craft cardstock and an embossing folder called Texture/Wood Grain from Crafters Companion.  Image is colored with Copic Markers (listed below) and cutout with a SpellBinders Nestabilities die cut and popped out with foam darts.  I used a scrap of paper from Graphic 45's A Place In Time and the orange background is from Recollections.  Some natural cording around the card and 3D Stickers from Paper House - I love stickers!!!

Colors:  Skin  E000 E00 E01 E11 E93 E95
Hair and Eyes E53 E35 E37
Glossy Accent  on her eyes
Leaves  Y04 Y08 Y38 YR09 YR68 G24
Stardust here and there

4 comments:

  1. Oooo just look at all those rich colors. Perfect for fall and a cutie too. Hope all is well with you. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Fall design and coloring here my friend!! I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing texture, thanks for sharing with the East Wind. Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!