Monday, March 23, 2015

LETS HAVE CAKE!

Hi, There!

I received this great clear stamp set from Buddly Crafts and seeing that I have a number of birthdays arriving in April, I thought I better get started making some HB cards!!  So here is the first one and I am working on the second.  Enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks for stopping by, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
Colored with Copic markers and I cut out some of the balloons on the DP and coated them with glossy accent and mounted with foam.  The "happy birthday balloon" die-dimensions die cut was sent to me from my friend Sherri!  The frame and corner die cut is from my stash.  A little glossy accent on the icing on the cake along with the cherry!

2 comments:

  1. The cake looks very tasty! Great stamp! Wonderful and festive BDay card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderfully FUN, colorful and happy this card is!! Love the balloons including the ones with dimension!! Really awesome! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!