Sunday, August 17, 2014

BLOWING BUBBLES

Hi, There!

One of my fun things to do with my grandchildren - blowing bubbles!!!  Something relaxing about it and watching how far they will float up and all the colors reflected inside each bubble!  So this sweet girl is bringing back those memories to me!  I used Spectrum markers and pencils for coloring and Glossy Accents for the bubbles.  Colored brads for the extra "bubbles".  I made this into a Twist Easel Card.  The papers are all from Recollections, the image is a digital image from ArtByMiran "Blowing Bubbles".  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet Squares for the frame of the image and the text is from TLC.  Hope you have time to "blow bubbles" - till next time,  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #85 Anything Goes
Artbymiran Challenge #12 - Anything Goes


Colors:  Spectrum GT1 GT2 GT3 - Hair    CR1 CR10  GB3 GB7 - Outfit
Pencils for shading - Spectrum Numbers  62  17  23  85  90

5 comments:

  1. Hi, CaroleAnn! I have been ill for a while and am only now getting back to crafting. It is good to see your work again...you continue to do fabulous work and provide inspiration through the challenges you enter. Looking forward to your next visit to the neighborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And it reminds me of blowing bubbles with my daughter & grandson too! Love those memories! You captured them all to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the memories of blowing bubbles with my boys such long ago!! :) Gorgeous creation and fabulous coloring on this Carole Ann! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous carole-ann.i love the pretty sweet image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to take more time to blow bubbles with my kids. We haven't done that in a long time. Great Card! I hope to see you play again with us next week at 613 Ave. Create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!