Wednesday, April 30, 2014

AURORA WINGS - YUKIONNA

Hi, There!

I love this image and just had to get this out of my system as I wanted to use this beautiful paper, too!  So thanks to Graphic 45/Bird Song for the paper and combine this beautiful image, thanks to Mitzi, and here is my card!

Card Recipe:
Image from Aurora Wings called Yukionna colored with my Copic markers
Skin  E0000 E000 E00 E01
Hair C0 C3 C4 C6 C8  Eyes - Prismacolor pencils
Outfit  B01 B02 R29 R39 R46 YG13 YG25
Paper is from Graphic 45/Bird Song and so is the sentiment chipboard tag and the chipboard button from same paper design.  I made a fan out of some scrap, used a Magnolia Doohickey die cut behind the fan and the flower, some rhinestones and gold ribbon wrapped around a piece of corrugated paper.

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Carole Ann. Your coloring is superb and the fan is the most perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and great details. Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the paper with this. It all comes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting color combination! ! This card really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just stunning! Beautiful coloring and gorgeous design! Absolute gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was drawn to your blog through a stunning card that you've created as a Fitztown Guest Designer Carol Ann but the time difference between us will have me calling back,. However, i hope you don't mind me leaving a few words on this stunning card that is so full of Eastern promise. Oh, your papers and colours are breathtakingly beautiful and so perfect for your beautifully coloured image. I love your flower and fan embellishment too .... absolutely perfect for this very luxurious card. Ingrid xx ♥ Sent

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning carole-ann.i love your bold colours and your design and image are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!