Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE OF CARDS

Hi, There!
I like doing this as I always surprise myself at how many cards I have made during the year.  So here is my yearly stroll down my memory lane of cards.  Just a few of my favorites.  Hope you enjoy.
Since I am taking a little mini vacation, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year.  Thanks so much for visiting me on my blog.  It means a lot to me to know I have friends that like my cards!  I also enjoy visiting with all of you and so - here is to us - for a very creative year in 2014!
Until then, create with love and keep a smile in your heart!
Big Hugs,  CaroleAnn






























         
As always the last card is for my Mom as this blog is in her memory.  
Someone special that encouraged me to create with love!

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards. I especially love the Mo's tattered angel.I haven't been around for a while. I'll have to browse a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful walk! How do you ever decide which card to pick when you had so many gorgeous ones all year? My Mom was always my biggest fan too! I'm sure they are both still sending us encouragement from Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CaroleAnn! Great mix of characters and fabulous coloring. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I wish you the best for the coming new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all so stunning carole-ann.your designs and images are fabulous :D
    Happy New Year.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie these are absolutley stunning, gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!