Thursday, July 5, 2012

LILI OF THE VALLEY - ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

Hi, There
Hope everyone is okay and those of us caught in this heatwave keeping cool.  I had this day off from work - spent morning in Social Security Office but after that Hubby and I treated ourselves to a grand breakfast and spent the afternoon staying cool indoors and a surprise visit from our son & his family turned the day to a perfect ending for us!    Love those type of days - not planned - just happens:)
Okay - on to the card - I love these bear images from Lili of the Valley and I have collected a few now.  So this one I would like to enter into the Anything Goes Challenge at Lili of the Valley
I hope you like the card  - enjoy the rest of your day - I have two more cards to post so maybe tomorrow.  Take care - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Colored with copic markers, papers are from Webster's Pages, the butterfly stickers and flowers are from my stash and the frame also from  my stash that I shaded with distressed inks.  Used lots of liquid pearls here and there.  The punch is from MS and inked with distressed inks.  Stardust on the butterfly image - Bear image is from Lili of the Valley and the sentiment is from Stamping Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!