Friday, June 1, 2012

PEARL AND SUMMER DAYS

Hi There

I had this Krista Smith image and then I received this paper from K&Company/Tim Coffey's Traveled and it all came together for me in this card!  I love the image and I love this paper;)  Have a great weekend - so happy for Fridays!  Take care, hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Copic Markers:  Skin E000 E00 Eyes YG13 G99  Body and Tail B02 YR01  Her Shell YR01 YR02
Hair  YR07 YR09
White gel pen for her pearls in her hair and I added some pearls  in her hair and around the card.  Lots of stardust for her tail.  Paper Glaze for her leg(fin) area;)  Text stamped is from Lili of the Valley and punch is from MS

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your coloring. Her fins are perfect! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and how you colored her. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am now your newest follower! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card CarolAnn great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness just look at this beauty. Her tail is spectacular! So pretty CaroleAnn. :-) Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. You really should give that Magic Card a try. It would be amazing with one of your beautiful glittered winged or tailed images. LOL That sounds so silly but you really do have a lovely way of creating that rainbow effect. Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah this is just too cute sweetie. LOVE the colours and papers too, delish! hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card CarolAnn !
    The mermaid and those papers really do work together like a dream ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!