Monday, May 21, 2012

BLOWING BUBBLES

This card I made for my grandson - he is 18 years old - :)  I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil and I was flooded with memories on how much he loved blowing bubbles when he was a wee tyke!  So happy to have those memories. Till next time - I am taking a break from challenges for awhile so I can just color at leisure and then I will be back.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great week, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



Papers:  My Minds Eye/Breeze
Stamp:  Verve/Love Notes
Copic Markers:  Skin E0000 E000 E02
Hair  Y11 Y13 Y15
Shirt  R27 R29
Pants  E34
Bubbles B0000 BG32

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, lovely image. I have similar memories of my grandson, now 7. I've so many photos of him chasing bubbles. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. My grandson loved bubbles too, and his mom loved them even more! Great coloring & I love the layout! Your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!