Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hubba Hubba Card With A Feather

Hi There!

I am entering this Easel Card into the A Day For Daisies Challenge #41 - you have to add a feather!  I could just see this image with a bright red feather!  I used Copic markers E0000, E000, E00, E02, Y6, Y8, YR09 and B0000. The image is from the Bewildered Set over at A Day for Daisies.  The shoe image I have had for years - now it was the perfect addition for this card - it is from Impression Obsession.  The text "Hubba Hubba" is from Uptown.  Papers and embellishments from my stash.  Hope you like it - I had fun coloring her!  I needed to do those rosy red lips! lol  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Now inside view:
Close up of the text:
Close up of her face:

2 comments:

  1. Hubba Hubba is right! This is so cute! Love the red feather!! And the blue eyeshadow is perfect as well. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carole ann , love those eyelashes she is fab great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!