Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blowing Wishes of Happiness Your Way

Hi There!

Today I would like to enter this card into Mos Challenge #132 "Color Combo" - this was an easy enter for me as I had started this card and these are my favorite colors - well, some of my favorite colors - I really love them all;)  Just ordered some more paper - like I need more paper - but I just can't help myself.  I should really stay off the internet!!  I love Kaisercraft, BoBunny, Basic Grey, Graphic 45 and the list goes on!!!  I'm in trouble. lol  Hope you like the card - enjoy the rest of the weekend - I am back to coloring!

Copic markers: E0000, E000, B0000, E31, E35, W00; Promarker Berry Red for chair and distress marker Stormy Sky for her dress; papers Kaisercraft/sweet nothings; and Sassafras/cherry delicious; flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable. Love the coloring. I just bought this stamp and am looking forward to using it. Sorry I haven't been by lately. I've been taking an extended break from crafting. I really should get busy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love the colors you used & your coloring is just beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!