Friday, February 17, 2012

Love Your Friendship Card

Happy Friday Evening!

Looking forward to the weekend - although I still have to put Christmas decorations away - ugh!  Love the decorating but so dislike taking it down and putting it away - I am a little behind this year - ya think!
Here is a fast little card I made - hope you like it -  I searched and searched and finally found that Martha Stewart punch so I had to use it with my flower here!  Stamp is from Sweet n Sassy - I like this little mouse!  Papers are from my ton of scraps;) I used a  Prima flower and glued a heart in the center and added some Recollection rhinestones.  Have a great weekend!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love this little mouse too! This card would certainly make anyone feel great if they got it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!