Monday, January 23, 2012

Best Friends Card

Hi, There!
Hope you had a great weekend - snow and all for a lot of us!  It was a good weekend for me to make some homemade chicken soup and some beef stew - fridge is stocked!  My daughter, hubby and I got in a game of clue and  - I won!!  It was Madame Rose, in the Study with the Knife!!  Love that game;)  The movie is hysterical - at least I think it is - one of those movies I watch over and over and still laugh hard:)

So I did not get much done other than cooking and playing a game but I had this card waiting to be posted.  I hope you like it - until next time - take care - happy card making to all!
 Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things." - Author Unknown



Stamp:  Sarah Kay - Stampavie
Paper:   Hot Off Press;  Embellishments:  Rhinestones-K&C; Edge Punch-MS; Ribbon - Michaels
Card Size 5 1/2 x 5 1/2

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I really like this stamp. Our family loves Trivial Pursuit. I love when we all get together and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Carole! Love the coloring of the image and that awesome border punch! The blue colors took great, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!